Check out our latest offerings on butchiesrecipes.blogspot.com!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Check out our latest offerings on butchiesrecipes.blogspot.com!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Trays of Filipino-Capampangan fiesta fare such as our bestselling beef calitiran, a tender stew with olive oil and mushrooms; crab adobo and prawn thermidor can be ordered three days in advance to add on to your family or office gatherings' holiday fare.
Hard to find books, magazines and audiovisual materials from the Center for Capampangan are also available. Sales of Mount Pinatubo glazeware assist in alleviating our Aeta brothers and sisters.
Call +63 2 385 0387 or email email@example.com for more information.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tray orders of heirloom Filipino-Campangan dishes are available on advanced notice.
All-Day Breakfast served with salted egg and rice
- Tinapang tilapia - 135
- Homemade beef tapa - 140
- Tocino - 140
- Okoy - 70
- Lumpiang sariwa - 95
- Rellenong ampalaya - 95
- Ampalaya with giniling - 95
- Mixed seafood - 125
- Fish with tofu - 125
- Lengua - 125
- Callos - 125
- Beef calitiran - 130
- Guagua sorbetes and sherbet flavours - 45, 220
Ebun buro (salted egg), malunggay ice cream and buco cheese dayap sherbet (scoop, 500g pack)
- Bottled water - 25
- Soft drinks in can - 30
- Pandan iced tea - 35
- Brewed coffee - 45
- Tsokolate de batirol - 55
- Guagua longganisa (one dozen) - 40
- Tinapang tilapia (three pieces) - 160
- Embutido - 165
- Beef tapa (1/2 kilo) - 250
Tray Orders (to order three days in advance)
- Okoy (16, 30 pieces) - 480, 875
- Rellenong ampalaya 16, 30 pieces) - 620, 1,120
- Embutido (three rolls of 15 slices) - 420
- Chicken asado (for eight, 15 persons) - 640, 1,120
- Bulanglang na bangus (for eight, 15 persons) - 760, 1,390
- Umba (for eight, 15 persons) - 780, 1,440
- Callos (for eight, 15 persons) - 800, 1,470
- Fish with tofu (for eight, 15 persons) - 820, 1,500
- Mixed seafood (for eight, 15 persons) - 830, 1,520
- Beef with broccoli (for eight, 15 persons) - 830, 1,520
- Kare-kare (for eight, 15 persons) - 840, 1,550
- Beef calitiran (for eight, 15 persons) - 850, 1,560
- Prawns themidor (16, 30 pieces) - 1,250, 2,250
- Crab adobo - seasonal
- Chicken galantina (one whole) - 890
- Tokwa’t baboy (for eight, 15 persons) - 350, 600
- Pancit (for eight, 15 persons) - 600, 1,095
- Dinuguan (for eight, 15 persons) - 630, 1,140
- Lumpiang sariwa (16, 30 pieces) - 590, 1,020
- Chicken macaroni salad (for eight, 15 persons) - 680, 1,200
Hand-made treasures from the pugon oven
- Oatmeal cookies (pack of six) - 95
- Empanaditas (piece, pack of 10, box of 25) - 15, 140, 350
- Toasted Bread - 18
- Chicken empanada - 20
- Sans rival (piece, pack, box) - 25, 140, 280
- Butter toast - 42
- Turrones de casuy (pack of 10, 20, tin of 50) - 50, 95, 200
- Sampaguita (pack, S, M, L) - 55, 85, 135, 200
- Masa podrida (pack, S, M, L) - 55, 85, 135, 200
- San Nicolas (pack, S, L) - 65, 100, 235
- Mamon tostado (pack, S, L) - 75, 90, 200
- Gorgorias (S, M) - 100, 185
- Sylvanna (piece, pack of 7, box of 15) - 22, 140, 300
Other products available to order: petite fortunes, longganisa pandesal, taisan loaf and rolls, inipit.
- Sasmuan polvoron (piece, styro, L pack) - 12, 98, 250
- Guagua atchara (S, M) - 50, 100
- Guagua chicharon - 55
- Puto seco - 55
- Mobee’s tarts (pack, S, L) - 55, 110, 200
- Naty’s pastillas (pack, styro) - 70, 125
- Conching’s polvoron (S pack, styro) - 60, 90
- Wow garlic chips (S, M) - 55, 98
- Barquiron - 65
- Emy’s boat tarts - 70
- Butong pakwan - 100
- Yemas - 95
- Aiza’s marzipan (pack, S, L) - 95, 105, 290
- Wow peanuts with garlic chips (S, M) - 100, 130
- Native tsokolate (S, M) - 95, 185
- Homemade Peanut Butter - 145
- Cashew brittle - 150
- Barquillos - 65
- Allied peanuts (S, can) - 165, 275
- Wow Casoy - 190
Claude Tayag’s gourmet sauces & condiments
- Claude 9 oriental sauce - 96
- Claude 9 balo-balo (fermented rice with shrimp) - 96
- Claude 9 inasal barbecue marinade - 108
- Aslam atbu (spiced cane vinegar) - 180
- Mac Best taba ng talangka - 200
- Claude 9 pesto - 235
- Claude 9 XO sauce - 252
- Claude 9 pure taba ng talangka - 342
Any and all occasion gift baskets or hampers with your favourite items to suit your budget and preference may be prepared with prior notice. Menu selection and prices may change without prior notice.
*as of 15 October 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Accommodating up to 25 persons, the restaurant is ideal for intimate family dinners, anniversaries and birthdays or night outs of officemates and friends. Simply call in prior reservations with food orders for at least 12 persons and you can have the restaurants all to yourselves. The restaurant can also be reserved for exclusive breakfasts and lunches for a minimum of 16 persons. An outdoor smoking area, street-level and basement parking are available.
Simple but flavourful dishes from the Narciso family archives highlight the menu of Butchie’s Recipes – beef calitiran, lengua, callos, bulanglang na bangus, kare-kare and umba. For dessert, enjoy a selection from the 62-year old La Moderna Bakery in Guagua, Pampanga – sans rival, sylvannas, empanaditas and the much-acclaimed ebun buro (salted egg) and malunggay sorbetes and buco cheese dayap sherbet.
Tray orders for most ala carte items as well as premium fiesta fare including prawns thermidor, crab adobo, can be arranged at least two days prior for a Capampangan feast enjoyed in the comforts of your own home.
Aside from the bestsellers of the historic La Moderna of Guagua, Pampanga, guests can also take home items such as tinapang tilapia, embutido, home-made beef tapa, signature sauces from Claude Tayag and unique world-class ceramics from the EVA Charity Foundation which helps the Aeta communities in Pampanga and Zambales. Other specialities such as petit fortunes – exquisite mini-cakes brimming with cashews, taisan, longganisa pan desal can be ordered ahead of time.
Visit Butchie's Recipes of La Moderna Pampanga located at the ground floor of the Health Cube Building, 226 Wilson Street, West Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila. Open 8am-730pm Mondays to Saturdays and for special evening and Sunday occasions upon prior notice. Tel (63 2) 385 0387 or mobile +63 917 844 7593. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: butchiesrecipes.blogspot.com and http://ansongo.multiply.com/.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Talented actress, model and TV show host Carmina Villaroel recently shot a segment of their Father's Day episode at Butchie's Recipes of La Moderna Pampanga.
Capping the signature day off of spa pampering, a hardworking vocal coach and his cute daughter were treated to a Filipino-Capampangan meal at Butchie's Recipes.
Dinner menu was the restaurant's signature beef calitiran, bulanglang na bangus (which Carmina loved!) and okoy. Dessert was ebun buro (red egg) ice cream and buco cheese pandan sherbet.
Carmina found the frozen tinapang tilapia unique and bought all of our stock! Thank you QTV, Carmina and Allane!